Thomas KesslerSenior Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor
areas of expertise
- Cross border and domestic Pre- and Post-Merger Integration (PMI)
- International M&A and joint venture advisor
- Delivers M&A and PMI strategy training classes in the US, Europe, Asia
- Separation advice
- Managed IPOs and capital market projects
- Developed capital market communication strategies
- Managed large program management assignments
- Operational improvement and cost reduction
- Best-in-class benchmarking
- Target Operating Model design
- Extensive supervisory board and board of director coaching
Thomas started in management consulting in the mid 1990s, with a primary focus on M&A integration, M&A, joint ventures, investment banking, capital markets, business improvement, and program/project management. His career includes leadership role within PwC and KPMG, and was responsible for building and developing their PMI practices.
Thomas has advised clients across many countries and industry sectors including financial services, chemicals, telecom services and equipment, capital goods and several technology subsectors, including hardware electronics, software, and IT services.
Thomas also has extensive IPO experience including crafting equity stories and marketing to fund managers globally. His international experience includes living and/or working in San Francisco, New York, Toronto, London, The Hague, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Zurich, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta, and Sydney.
In 2011 he founded Integration Success, in his home country of Germany, and joined Veritri Consulting in 2018. Thomas is a native English and German speaker.