Sean TiborFounder and Chief Marketing Officer
Sean Tibor is a digital marketing strategist with over 15 years of experience in integrated digital marketing strategy and delivery.
Sean’s expertise is founded in a deep understanding of how to drive business growth across multiple industries in the digital space. Prior to founding Veritri Consulting, Sean created Red Reef Digital, a marketing consulting and analytics firm, served as a digital marketing leader at Procter & Gamble, representing the global billion dollar brand Crest. He has also served as a marketing director for Kaplan University and as digital marketing manager and thought leader for Oral-B, Glide, Whitestrips, and Fixodent. Accomplishments include:
- Led the development of digital marketing strategy for all P&G Oral Care brands in North America and oversaw the launch of Crest Whitestrips 3D White
- Delivering comprehensive marketing strategies based on his deep knowledge of inbound marketing, e-commerce, content marketing, online lead generation, data analytics and brand building tactics to deliver year on year double digit growth
- Named P&G mNet preferred partner of the year for his contributions to the growth and development of marketing capability globally
- Led the Kaplan University School of Nursing and Health Sciences marketing strategy and execution to deliver double digit growth for four years in a row
- Winner of the 2014 Higher Education Advertising Gold Award
Sean is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University’s Master of Information Systems Management Program and a member of the American Marketing Association. He is a dedicated father, science fiction aficionado and salmon enthusiast.